Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Eve

The new yearly pledge (I will have a blog in any case) his direct efficient cause may not have been other, than the terrible New Year's Eve one being disorderly. I have to unburden myself of the trauma through writing (Wantto talk? Akarok.)
Komolyan the peoples did not have me. Previous day yet for totally normal one látszottak.
Ugyanazok the adults, who understood it already once apparently,, that by the time he has need a neat bearded collie-nak (Normafa), it was spent with it the New Year's Eve night, that guests were invited (this yet venial sin, because somewhat more were left from kneading, a caress at the average one in this manner), who were loud until a dawn and did not let to sleep. Furthermore others continuously banged on the street ( that would be right on the meadow?), of what I got not frightened though (although my hosts would have expected this of me), but did not fall because of that well. I hope for it, it is read what I write.

0 remarks: