Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Normafa

We went up to Normafa where I met my mother on the end of a December my half brother, with its kid, and entirely good one our mulatto. Why do we not move into the forest? We say it it would not have been necessary to fetch that loony kid, the little one believed it stupid, that only because of that, he may play with me then because I am the youngest one. But back I am an adult woman already, and that let this be clear for him, I sat onto his head if I may have done it only. I hope for it took the hint. My mother was normal entirely on the other hand. Sat onto my head always till now, if I wanted to play with him (now sincerely, how an adult dog may be so heartless with a cute kid like this, than I was???), but was willing to run around properly now. We ran half of the forest around at least three times (there were more certainly at two, I do not recognize the rest of the numbers, does not interest), we were rolling about in the snow, and we were amused about his truth well.

0 remarks: