Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bratislava, club exhibition

Apology for the delay, I was occupied - I had to watch over the workers building the garden terrace. I was sorry for the terrible weather, for this mostly I was listening from inside. Sometimes inwards, but it is necessary to rest sometimes. The club exhibition. Thursday we slept at Blanka in the evening, in Komárom. Owner, Blanka, and 4 beardie Bee, Doris, Emy, and I. We were walking on the dark Danube coast before lying down, had dinner, we were playing, we cracked up. On the following day we arrived early in the morning into Bratislava. The previous daily warmth got lost somewhere, cold, rain, and to all this an outside ring received us. Never mind, we were coming enthusiastically. I have to tell it, the best judge of my exhibition life arrived into the ring. The Swiss lady (because she looked in that manner really and behaved in that manner, a real lady!) kind, cheerful and real show woman. To all people she had a chat and to a dog a pat. Smiling between 9.30-17 o’clocks, enthusiastically, judged beardies, bobtails, border collies almost 150 dogs. Thank you! Phini went first into the ring, his life’s (now 3 month old) first! Dia combed him, combed him, Phini was frolicking. The neighbourhood were amused by the reaction until minutes, onto Phini’s largest incomprehension. The reaction? Stay please. Show-dog or what else you are! We marched in, res.CAC satisfied me fully. 2 successful days they were, with smooth reviews, but unfortunately not always neat masters. We did not manage to avoid the rival’s residues, which were left there. The organizers put even bags out though! I hope for the 2013 Budapest Expo all masters learn the rules of cultured dog walking!

0 remarks: