Monday, September 28, 2009

Fighting is an ugly thing

I fought, and I obtained martial injuries. My owner said a birthday of mine may not pass without some trouble (I got babesia last year).
The reason is different I think. A dog named Almond exactly. Arrives and provokes. Calls me names. Maybe only watching. Does not get close to me possible, but the consciousness that she is there very much irritating. Sure, that we fell out many times already!
But on Friday really. This turned out at home only, when the owners stumbled upon me observing the trace of the drops of blood. Yes, a purple inflated ear, and the result of the fight was a fission on my side.
But I won (I believe it)!
Now with some brownish thingamy smear, and without a stop rebuke, that I am a cracked dog.
Myself, repentance are ashamed of all of my sins at this time, and I employ it of course in myself, that nearest, I will be smarter on the time of the revenge, and I get away through the rematch without injury!

0 remarks: