Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Blog started

Basie of Slavic CharmLittle Black Flower ArecaLuna I am. Bearded collie. But not misunderstand, I am a girl. At that the most beautiful one. (According to me. Szerinted?)

A in papers not dot this is at a standstill, my full name since Black Cooper Cartahena. (Since I am a neat, pedigreed, purebred dog! But yet how!) But in consideration of youthful soot (2006. September I had it begot on 25 in Slovakia, on Barcs) and inevitable jókedélyemre, Luna I am left over. My hosts reproach me about all kinds of other idiotic (Lunus, Lunakutya, Lunci, carcass, pauper, stb), but because of that I Luna vagyok.

Újévi I opened this blog as a pledge. For you. My fans. Because not dubious, that if before the screen bulging you look at me with eyes, my blog you read it, then loyal (for you? I am though the kutya… hehe) you are my fans. Or lesztek.

A on pictures szüleim visible, Basie of Slavic Charm and Little Black Flower Areca.

0 remarks: